Listen to Story
If you are a female veteran in Texas who is starting or currently owns an existing business, you may qualify for the CWE’s Veteran Woman Entrepreneur Grant program.
25 grant funds of $5,000 each will be awarded to qualified Texas women veterans. This grant program is aimed specifically at helping veterans and is open to women entrepreneurs throughout Texas.
Available resources to help Women Veteran entrepreneurs start, build and grow their businesses
- TWU Center for Women Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Women’s Enterprise Center
- Texas Veteran’s Commission
- University of Texas Arlington Veterans Business Outreach Center
- National Veteran Small Business Coalition
- SBA Office of Veterans Business Development
- US Department of Veterans Affairs-Women Veteran-Owned Small Business Initiative
- The Reynolds & Reynolds Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans (EBV) at Texas A&M
Women Veterans entrepreneurship training programs